Terms and Conditions
Crusty Romans is owned and operated by Symbios Solutions Limited whose registered office is at 8 Barnes Wallis Road, Segensworth East, Fareham PO15 5TU, United Kingdom ("the Company"). Our company registration number is 4316056. Our VAT number is 758224319.
1. Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2. All products are subject to availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
4. Any advice or recommendation given by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
1. All UK and EU orders will be processed for delivery within 1 working day. Any orders for outside of the EU will be processed for the necessarily exports approval within 1 working day. This process can take at least 5 working days for the Arts Council London to complete. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
2. Any claim based on a defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 14 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
3. Risk of damage to, or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which they are delivered.
1. Payment is due on despatch of order. Payment Authorisation will normally be obtained from your card processor when you place the order. Your card will only be debited when the goods are due for despatch.
2. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in pounds sterling and other currencies are purely for indication purposes only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, or personal cheque drawn on UK funds.
3. All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
5. Symbios Solutions Limited are registered with the DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
1. Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
2. Symbios Solutions Limited asserts its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
1. If any order that is purchased is no longer required, we will only issue a refund if the goods are in the exact same condition that they were on receipt; partially cleaned goods cannot be accepted. You are responsible for paying the postage to return the goods.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country.
2. Incorrectly ordered items despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for shipping costs.
3. Delays due to customs issues and/or excise duties levied on a consignment are beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for them.
Your right to cancel
1. You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to 14 days after you have received the goods. It is required that notification is given to us by email.
1. We confirm that we will not pass on your information to any other company. The information we have about you will be stored on computer and your details added to our mailing list. If you do not wish us to send to you any further offers or promotional materials then please highlight the appropriate box on the website.
1. We want you to use Crusty Romans again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0) 370 490 0000.
1. You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
2. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.